Personal loans are fairly small general purpose lending tools that enable people to borrow money. This type of funding can include unsecured personal loans and secured personal loans. It might also include payday loans, which are very-short term deals that are normally paid off in a day or two. While personal loan rates tend to be lower than credit cards, they generally cost more than mortgage loans. Bad credit personal loans, however, can come at a rather hefty price. This type of funding is generally sought out when people need to borrow a few thousand dollars to do things like consolidate debt, make home improvements or even fund vacations.
Knowing how to get a loan with bad credit can be a bit of a challenge. Your credit score, or FICO score, is a vitally important three digit number that lenders use in order to make sure you a good credit risk before they give you money. It is... »
- Can you get an emergency cash loan with bad credit?
- Get a Loan Fast
- 3 Credit Card Mistakes to Avoid during the Holidays
- Why Are Cash Advance Fees So Expensive?
Getting a military travel loan can provide you with the money that you need for a vacation or some other type of trip. The funds from a military travel loan can be utilized in a number of different ways. Here are a few things that you can use military... »
- Military Travel Loan Requirements
- The Pros and Cons of a Military Travel Loan
- What is a Military Travel Loan
- Military Payday Loans and Standard Payday Loans Compared
Paying off payday loans can be a difficult process. But it can be done. The key is sticking to a systematic process until you reach your goal. Success does not come overnight and it is important to remember that in most cases the debt was not incurred overnight. Most people... »
- When to Consider a $1500 Payday Loan
- Identifying Payday Loan Scams
- Payday Loan Debt Consolidation Can Provide Relief
- How much will a 30 day payday loan end up costing me?
Since the tenant loan is not tied to any particular piece of collateral, the lender cannot foreclose on anything directly. If you default on the loan, they will most likely file a lawsuit against you with the court system. You will then be required to appear in court to... »
- Can you get a tenant loan with bad credit?
- What are the consequences of defaulting on a single payment loan?
- Can you get a wedding loan with bad credit?
- How to Apply for a Wedding Loan
There are large-scale and individual factors that work together to create fluctuating interest rates. When you apply for a personal loan, your loan rates will be subject to all of these influences. Your loan will depend both on the national factors of the loan markets as well as the... »
- How a Recession Can Affect Personal Loan Rates
- Convincing Your Private Loan Lender to Lower Interest
- Tracking Private Loan Rate Trends
- Personal Loans with a Fixed Rate -- Better than Credit Cards?
A pawn shop loan can get you access to money when you are in need of it. This type of loan carries with it some advantages and disadvantages. Here are a few of the pros and cons of a pawn shop loan. Pros One of the biggest advantages of... »
- What Is a Pawn Shop Loan?
- Fast Track Secured Consolidation Loan Approval
- Benefits of a Savings-Secured Loan
- Savings-Secured Loan Requirements
A $50,000 loan limit is classified as a large personal loan by most lending standards. Typically, large personal loans are secured against an asset for collateral; for example, home equity loans may have high limits. If you would like to secure this large loan without collateral, you will be... »
- 5 Factors that Determine Your Unsecured Personal Loan Interest Rate
- The Lending Criteria for Unsecured Personal Loans
- The Dangers of Defaulting on an Unsecured Personal Loan
- Appling for an Unsecured Personal Loan: A Step-by-Step Guide